Haim mash-up JAM.
LORDE: and so with the slow graceful flow of age, i went forth with an age-old desire to please/ on the edge of seventeen
i’m in new york city. i’m writing this because i’ve fallen into this odd crevasse of age where in new zealand, it’s my birthday, but in new york, there’s still a day to go. this is my first birthday away from home, which is cool except that my little brother, who was born on the same day as me,…
Vampire Weekend | Halloween ‘08, ‘09, ‘11 and ‘12
2008 »> Vampire Weekend performed a Halloween show in Bristol, UK. Ezra had to take off his cape after a couple of songs because it was getting in the way. CT also took off his ninja costume towards the end of the show and played the drums shirtless.
2009 »> Vampire Weekend played a secret Halloween show at Madame Wong’s in Chinatown. Baio borrowed his shrimp costume from his friend Erik and later on, it was auctioned on Ebay. Ezra wanted to get a fake tattoo to complete his Ed Hardy douche costume, but he said he didn’t take it that far because he “isn’t wild and crazy” enough to do it.
2011 »> Ezra was kind enough to do another video chat for the fans, this time with the theme Halloween brunch. Baio dj’d at the W hotel and CT went to support him. Rostam dj’d to raise money for animals in NYC.
2012 »> Vampire Weekend performed on Jimmy Kimmel Live and revealed New Song #2’s official title—-Unbelievers. They debuted the song on television with a horn section and a cello player and while wearing spooky Halloween make-up.
Taylor talks casting her mini-me for the Everything Has Changed music video. “It’s weird how on set they would be like, sort of mini-mes of our personalities.”
I got your backs, guys.
2. (I couldn’t track down the actual recipe for the second picture, so I’m just going to assume it’s Chocolate Coffee.)
3. Again, I couldn’t track this one down, but I think it’s an ice cream cake. Here’s ten different recipes for ice cream cakes in exchange for not finding that particular one.
6. This cake is supposedly from a restaurant or high-end bakery, but I wasn’t able to find the source or recipe for it. Sorry!
7. I know what these are! York Peppermint Patty Brownies!
8. yeah i’m pretty sure this is just a disassembled oreo smore thing it’s sort of self-explanatory
9. *shifty eyes* I couldn’t find this one either but here make this instead
10. My only guess for these is homemade ding dongs.
I’m going to cry